Discover the world of sewing with the Janome HC8100 Computerised Sewing Machine!
With a selection of 100 stitches and 3 styles of 1-step automatic buttonholes, this easy-to-use computerised machine is a great option for beginners and the more experienced sewers. Featuring a Start/Stop button, this machine allows you to comfortably work on projects of any size without having to use the foot control. You can also select your preferred speed using the speed control slider on the front of the machine, which will help you gain more confidence in your sewing.
This machine features an automatic needle threader and a top loading bobbin system to quickly help you get started. An LED light is also featured for visibility and the removable accesory box allows for circular sewing. It comes with a set of accessories including a zipper foot, a satin stitch foot, an automatic buttonhole foot, a lint brush, a screwdriver, a seam ripper, aspool base,spool caps and pins, 4 bobbins, a set of needles, a foot control, a soft cover and an instuction manual.
This is a powerful and versatile sewing machine that will help you work on a wide range of creative projects quickly and easily.
- Size: 41 x 28 x 18cm (16.14 x 11 x 7 inches)
- Accessories include: a zipper foot, a satin stitch foot, an automatic buttonhole foot, a lint brush, a screwdriver, a seam ripper, a spool base, spool caps and pins, 4 bobbins, a set of needles, a foot control, a soft cover and an instuction manual.
- Includes 100 stitches, with a maximum stitch width of 7mm
- Features one-step buttonhole and an automatic needle threader
- Features Start/Stop button for sewing without foot control
- Speed control slider to easily select working speed
- Removable accessory box reveals free arm for circular sewing
- Instruction manual included
- This machine has a two-year manufacturer's guarantee
Janome HC8100 Computerised Sewing Machine!