Create sewing projects that are more personal than ever with this Singer Confidence Sewing Machine. The 7640 model comes with 200 built-in stitches, including alpha-numeric patterns so that you can personalise designs with lettering. Its vast range of stitches allows you to create and embellish stylish garments, home decor and more!
The machine also allows you to sew buttonholes in one easy step, with eight styles included – such as the basic bartack style, round end and keyhole. Additionally, the programmable needle up/down will be a must-have for quilting, sewing appliques and even topstitching.
When you select a stitch, the optimum length and width are selected for you, helping to save time with each project. You can customise stitches for a more personalised approach with adjustable length and width, visible on the LCD screen. You can also stay in charge of the maximum sewing speed of the machine by using thespeed control lever, ensuring you keepthings slow for intricate work or speed up for long seams.
To access the free arm for sewing around trouser hems and cuffs, children's clothing or other smaller projects, simply take off the removable storage compartment.
- Machine size: 21 x 14 x 11cm (8.3 x 5.5 x 4.1 inches)
- Machine weight: 7.5kg
- Features 200 built-in stitches, including alpha-numeric patterns
- Eight built in one-step buttonhole styles
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Easy touch stitch selection
- Built-in thread cutter
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Programmable needle up/down
- Speed control with start-stop button
- LED light
- Drop feed for free motion sewing
- This machine has a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- General purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot,even feed/walking foot, extension table, seam ripper/lint brush, needles, bobbins (Class 15 transparent), spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, screwdriver, soft dust cover, stitch pattern chart and stitch card holder
Singer Confidence 7640 Sewing Machine
*Singer is giving you the chance to win a money-can’t-buy prize: a sewing session with Patrick Grant! Anyone purchasing a new Singer sewing machine from Hobbycraft between 03/04/2020 and 31/07/2020 will be able to enter the draw. The winners for each session will be drawn from all entrants on 04/08/2020.
There will be two separate sewing sessions with Patrick, specially designed for all skill levels. There will be one session in the morning and one session in the afternoon of September 11th 2020** in Central London.
For more information visit www.singerco.co.uk/patrick
** dates may be changed in the event of unforeseen circumstances in accordance with advice from Public Health England at the time.