The Tin Can Cable Car is the perfect set for a bit of ingenuity!
Recycle a drinks can and turn it into a unique cable car. Install it in your bedroom and watch it run to and fro, up and down. This will be a great mechanical science project.
This kit contains one wheel support, one reversing shaft, two cable stop halves sets, one medium pulley wheel, one large pulley wheel, one motor housing, one battery cover, one string, two elastic bands, one large wheel lock, one medium wheel spindle, one motor pulley wheel, one motor cover, one motor, two side wheel locks, two side wheels, one swivel joint lock, four terminal caps, four screws, one can spindle and one can sticker.
- Pack size: 23.8 x 16.5 x 6.2cm (9.4 x 6.5 x 2.4 inches)
- Recycle a drinks can and turn it into a unique cable car
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included), a screwdriver for cross head screws and a used drinks can
- Suitable for children aged eight years and over
- Great mechanical science project!
Tin Can Cable Car