The Cricut Engraving Tip makes it possible to start engraving unique designs with your Cricut Maker machine! You can use the machine to create or select your design and allow the tip to make a lasting impression in a huge range of materials.
The tip requires QuickSwap Housing (not included) with your Cricut Maker and will start inscribing personalised embellishments, lettering and more straight away! You can use this on flat, soft metals, leather, acrylic, plastic, anodised aluminium and more. It'll be great for engraving name plates, jewellery, art and decor, wood carvings and keepsakes.
There are a range of tips available for use with the QuickSwap housing, allowing you to expand the creative possibilities of your Cricut Maker.
- Size: 2 x 2cm (0.8 x 0.8 inches)
- Premium carbide steel
- For Cricut Maker machines only
- Housing required (not included)
- Engraves unique designs onto a variety of materials
- Works with metals, acrylic, leather, plastic and more
Cricut Engraving Tip