2 Ways to Make a Heart Wreath
Go all out with the kids this Valentine's Day and create a heart wreath to share your love with the neighbours and each other. When they're done, hang on a bedroom door or front door for an extra sprinkle of warm-heartedness!
You will need
How to make
1. Add glue to sections of the polystyrene heart
2. Add pom poms a few at a time, making sure the glue has time to try
3. Fill the front side of the heart with the pom poms
4. Leave enough time for the glue to dry and add a ribbon so you can hang your heart wreath!
1. Begin by drawing around a plate onto a piece of red card with a pencil. This will be your backing for the wreath.
2. Cut out the circle with scissors, then cut another circle out of the centre, so you're left with a ring about 7cm in width all the way around.
3. Arrange your foam hearts on top of the ring of card, until you're happy with the design. I layered mine up with different sizes and effects.
4. Use tacky glue to glue your hearts in place and leave to dry.
5. Glue or staple some ribbon onto the back to hang.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';