How to Sew the Rectangle Banner
1. Press the fabric well. Using a pattern master or ruler and an erasable fabric pen to draw the banner shape, measuring 20cm x 40cm. Add a 1.5cm seam allowance around the side and bottom edges.
2. For the top add 9cm, and then a seam allowance of 3cm. Cut around the shape with fabric scissors.
3. All the hems are double turn hems, press down 0.5cm first.
4. Press down the 1cm on top and pin.
5. Press down 3cm from the top, then press down 4.5cm to create the loop for the dowel.
6. Stitch around the banner 0.9cm from the edge. Double stitch the line at the top.
7. Trim off any excess threads and press well.
How to Create the Love Is Love Design
Click on the project link and open up in Cricut Design Space. Click ‘Edit a Copy’ and save as your own project.