The law prohibits the sale of sharp instruments, aerosols, glues and solvents to anyone under the age of 18. You must confirm you are the legal age to buy this item and agree to the Terms and Conditions relating to the sale of knives and sharp instruments when you proceed through our Checkout.
This Screen Printing Set is the perfect way to introduce yourself to this fantastic technique, enabling you to print unique images onto paper and fabrics for personalised pieces.
The set includes everything you'll need to get started, with a silkscreen, squeegee, acrylic colours, textile medium, printing medium, screen block, ink fluid, a palette knife and round brush. There's also an instructional guide on the packaging to make every step of the process easy to master!
Draw or trace your designs onto the front of the screen to get started and then use your ink fluid, screen block and medium to transfer the image.
- Silkscreen size: 30 x 42cm (11.8 x 16.5 inches)
- Includes silkscreen, squeegee, 45ml acrylic in black, white, red, yellow and blue, 100ml textile medium, 100ml printing medium, 100ml screen block, 40ml ink fluid, plastic palette knife, size 6 round brush
- Instructions provided on the packaging
- Non-toxic and water soluble
- Use to print onto paper or fabrics
- Introductory set for experimenting with screen printing
Screen Printing Set