The Necchi Master Quilter Sewing Machine brings you a top-quality machine with plenty of power, with the capability to switch between delicate fabrics and thicker materials effortlessly – leaving you with perfect stitching every time!
This machine is perfect for work with heavier weight fabrics such as denim, leather, canvas and corduroy.
The all-purpose foot can be used for most utility sewing, from straight sitch to zigzag stitching. The levelling button gives you the capability to jump over large lumps while sewing, so there’ll be no more getting stuck at a rise or uneven surfaces.
The non-stick foot is designed to be used on hard to handle fabric such as leather, plastic and coated fabric, giving you a broader range of fabric options to work with. The foot has a non-stick coating on the underside to allow fabrics to pass through smoothly.
You’ll also have three different needle sizes, so you can choose to suit your fabric weight. As well as this, there is an extension table to provide a larger working area when you’re sewing big-scale projects. The ruler printed right on the table will allow easy measurement reference, while the built-in hanger design provides a storage solution between uses.
- Size: 41 x 18 x 29cm (16.1 x 7.1 x 11.4 inches)
- Weight: 7kg
- 21 utility and decorative stitches
- Four-step buttonhole
- Horizontal drop-in bobbin system
- 1000 stitches per minute sewing speed
- Adjustable stitch length
- Adjustable stitch width (max. 6mm)
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Adjustable needle positions
- Drop feed
- LED illumination
- Free arm
- Extra high presser foot lifter
- Metal bed plate
- Strong and durable metal frame
- All purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, non-stickfoot, pack of needles, twin needle, edge/quilting guide, four bobbins, spool holders, auxiliary spool pin, L-screwdriver, seam ripper/brush, soft cover, foot control, extension table
Necchi Master Quilter Sewing Machine