The Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine lets you create perfect shapes and emboss beautiful textures, all with no wires or software. The Big Shot is an excellent die-cutting machine for beginners and more experienced crafters alike. Simply turn the handle to spin the smooth, heavy duty rollers on the machine, and let the machine work its magic on your paper, card or fabric as it passes through.
Design and create your own one-of-a-kind cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, home décor, fashion, altered art, quilting and more at the turn of a handle. You'll have professional quality creations at your fingertips.
The Big Shot is your ticket to the world of Sizzix dies and embossing folders including Framelits, Thinlits, Textured Impressions and Bigz – with hundreds of designs available for purchase you will never run out of crafting creativity. This machine is also widely compatible with other die cutting brands including Tattered Lace, Spellbinders and Xcut. In fact, it will take practically any die or folder up to 6 inches wide.
This versatile, easy to use and affordable multi-purpose tool will transform all of your creative visions into inspiring, striking and professional works of art.
- Machine size: 36.2 x 31.4 x 16.8 cm (14.25 x 12.375 x 6.625 inches)
- Maximum cutting width: 15.6 cm (6.125 inches)
- Maximum cutting depth: 1.6 cm (0.625 inches)
- Manual machine
- Includes Big Shot machine, one standard platform and one pair of cutting pads
- Compatible with Sizzix and most other manufacturers dies
- Cuts cardstock, paper, fabric, felt, foil, heat and shrink plastic, leather, paper wood, poly foam, self-adhesive rubber, sheet magnet, sponge, static cling vinyl and thin craft material
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine