The Necchi NC-102D Computerised Sewing Machine will make every sewing project easier and faster, perfect for upgrading!
There are 200 built-in stitches, and the design of the machine means you can select the one you wish to use with a simple press of a button on the LCD display. The sewing machine features eight styles of one-step buttonholes, a set of alphanumeric stitches for basic monogramming and a huge range of utility and decorative stitches.
There is a seven-point feed system, as well as a wider feed to allow for better fabric movement control, whether you’re working in a forward or reverse action. The design of the machine also gives you the optimum viewing angle and a comfortable working surface, with an extension table included for larger scale projects such as quilt-making.
At the touch of a button, you’ll be all set to create a huge range of stitches, from applique designs to buttonholes, hemming, quilting and more.
- Machine size: 30 x 45 x 18cm (11.8 x 17.7 x 7.1 inches)
- Machine weight: 6.4kg
- 200 built-in stitches
- Horizontal drop-in bobbin system
- Clear LCD display
- LED illumination
- Alphabet and numerical stitches with memory function
- Eight buttonhole styles
- Speed control with start/stop button
- Needle up/down button
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Seven-point feed system
- Sound switch on/off function
- Automatic needle threader
- Drop feed
- All purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, stain stitch foot, button sewing foot, overcasting foot, blind hem foot, hemmer foot, gathering foot, seam ripper/ brush, edge/ quilting guide, pack of needles (#11, #14, #16), spool holder (L, S), four bobbins, L-screwdriver, softcover, extension table (45 x 28cm)
Necchi NC-102D Computerised Sewing Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.