The Silver 303 Sewing Machine is the perfect choice for beginners! Get started in machine sewing with a reliable machine that’s simple to use, with all of the essential features.
The simple operation makes this easy to get to grips with as you learn the basics of machine sewing. It is durable and robust, with all the functions that sewing beginners need – including excellent stitch quality every time! Effortlessly adjust the settings by using the knobs and a stitch width dial.
There are 32 stitches available with the 303 machine, including a four-step buttonhole, original scallop, blind hemming and zigzag, plus stretch stitches. There is a maximum stitch length of 4mm and width of 5mm. Set yourself up quickly and easily, with a needle threader and manual thread cutter to help you.
- Size (H x W x D): 29 x 37 x 17cm (11.4 x 14.6 x 6.7 inches)
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Clip-on feet
- LED light
- Automatic needle threader
- Variable stitch length up to 4mm
- Variable stitch width up to 5mm
- Convertible free arm
- Snap-on presser foot
- Built-in accessory box
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Front loading bobbin case
- All purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sew-on foot, seam ripper, seam guide, three bobbins, darning plate, machine oil, two spool holders, second spoon pin, three needles and L-shaped screwdriver, dust cover and instructions
Silver 303 Sewing Machine