The Midi Sewing Machine is a small machine that provides big results. You'll be able to create almost any project with this compact Hobbycraft machine. With basic, decorative and buttonhole stitching included, this machine includes all of the simple features you'll need and is perfect for sewing beginners and pros.
With its small size, it'll also make for easy storage and transportation. It'll take up no space next to your sewing essentials and it's much lighter than your typical sewing machine, allowing you to easily move it around.
Easily adjust your sewing speed, direction and stitch with the user-friendly design and use one-step or four-step button hole sewing. For more guidance on how to set up your new machine or instructional videos, check out the Sew Simple tutorials >>
The Basic Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Help Sheet >> will guide you through any common problems you may experience with your machine
- Adjustable speed
- 12 built-in stitch patterns
- Forward and reverse sewing
- Automatic thread rewind
- One-step or four-step button hole sewing
- Built in LED sewing light
- Weight: 1.922 Kg
- This machine has a one year manufacturer's guarantee
- Accessories drawer, two thread spools, two metal bobbins, one needle, one threader, thread-cutter, foot pedal, AC adaptor and thread bag
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 12 cm (11 x 11 x 4.7 Inches)
- Mains powered by a UK Plug.
Hobbycraft Midi Sewing Machine