Necchi Jeans Pro Q411A Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is the perfect choice if you're working with varied multiples, especially when sewing multiple layers. It will suit all of your normal sewing needs, with the capability of sewing layers of denim, soft leather and canvas, as well as more delicate fabrics like silk and satin.
The sewing machine features 11 stitch patterns, three dial selection, four-step automatic buttonhole, adjustable stitch length and width. It has a three needle position, with a high power 90-watt motor that is capable of up to 1000 stitches per minute.
The machine comes with an electronic foot control, a comprehensive instruction book and accessories, including a roller foot especially designed for heavy duty fabrics.
- Machine size: 40.9 x 17.6 x 28.2cm (16.1 x 6.9 x 11.1 inches)
- Machine weight: 6.6kg
- High-powered 90-watt motor gives you up to 1,000 stitches a minute
- Horizontal anti-jam rotary hook
- Built-in 11 utility stitches including blind hem, three-step zigzag
- Four-step automatic buttonhole
- Three needle position
- Seven-point feed dog system and roller foot for heavy fabrics
- LED lighting
- Drop feed system
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Snap-on feet
- Variable feed foot control
- Three year manufacturer guarantee
- Foot pedal, power plug, three needles, twin needle, all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, four bobbins, spool pin felt, L-screwdriver, seam ripper/brush, button sewing foot, edge/quilting guide, second spool pin, large and small spool holders, non-stick foot, dust cover and comprehensive instruction book
Necchi Jeans Pro Q411A Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
*This product is only available online and not in Hobbycraft stores.