Exclusive to Hobbycraft!
Singer M1605 Sewing Machine is a lightweight and portable machine, ideal for taking to sewing classes or sewing in smaller spaces. With preset stitch length and width, the machine will be easy to use, even for beginners.
Whether you're sewing new fashion garments, creating unique quilts or simply mending, the machine will be a great choice. There are six basic stitches featured, for key sewing techniques. You'll have the straight stitch, zigzag, blend hem stitch, multi-step zigzag, decorative scallop and a four-step buttonhole. The machine also provides easy stitch selection, with a stitch selector dial that can be turned to suit your task.
You'll also have adjustable thread tension to fine-tune the look of your stitch. There is an extra high presser foot lift to offer more clearance under the presser foot, ideal for thick fabrics or layers. Additionally, the long-lasting LED provides bright illumination of your sewing area for best results and accuracyas you work. Simple-to-follow threading guides for winding the bobbin and threading the upper thread are conveniently marked on the machine.
Designed as an easily portable and accessible machine, the Singer M1605 is certain to be a great choice for standard tasks and sewing on the move. Beginners can discover a whole new world of possibilities through machine sewing!
- Size: 29 x 37 x 18cm (11.4 x 14.6 x 7.1 inches)
- Weight: 4.4kg
- Six basic and decorative stitches, with four-step buttonhole
- Easy stitch selection
- Preset stitch length and width
- Front-loading bobbin
- Quick and easy threading
- Full metal frame to keep machine stable
- Lightweight and portable
- Adjustable thread tension
- Long-lasting LED lighting to illuminate sewing area
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Free arm for sewing cuffs, collars, trouser hems and more
- Online instruction manual
- Mains powered by a UK plug
- Two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Exclusive to Hobbycraft
- All-purpose foot, zipper foot and four-step buttonhole foot, pack of needles, seam ripper/lint brush, screwdriver, extra Singer Class 15 bobbins (transparent style), spool pin felt and darning plate.
Singer M1605 Sewing Machine
*Singer is giving you the chance to win a money-can’t-buy prize: a sewing session with Patrick Grant! Anyone purchasing a new Singer sewing machine from Hobbycraft between 03/04/2020 and 31/07/2020 will be able to enter the draw. The winners for each session will be drawn from all entrants on 04/08/2020.
There will be two separate sewing sessions with Patrick, specially designed for all skill levels. There will be one session in the morning and one session in the afternoon of September 11th 2020** in Central London.
For more information visit www.singerco.co.uk/patrick
** dates may be changed in the event of unforeseen circumstances in accordance with advice from Public Health England at the time.